Shopping Malls J johnathan-yeo December 01, 2013 578
This mall is the atas
(Updated: December 07, 2013)
Overall rating 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Hahaha.

Being a west-er all my life, Jurong definitely feels like home to me and so I'm definitely excited whenever new developments appear anywhere around my neighborhood.

NOW WHO CAN SAY JURONG IS 'NO GOOD'?
NOW WHO CAN SAY JURONG IS 'DEAD'?
NOW WHO CAN SAY JURONG IS 'BORING'?
*so much angst at 4 in the morning*

Hahaha i kid. But anyway, I've always received similar comments from other people about Jurong. I'm so relieved and happy that Jurong is progressing to become the next hip area in Singapore with not 3, but FOUR new malls, one general hospital and a hotel. SAY WHATTTT.

Being so psyched with the idea of another new mall (besides jcube and JEM), i rushed to check it out yesterday, even though it's not fully opened yet. The mall is linked directly to the bus interchange which makes it incredibly accessible and convenient for shoppers. The place has a land space equivalent to that of Raffles City Shopping Centre and houses brands like Braun Buffel, Kate Spade and Coach, coupled with upmarket stores like Isetan and many many more. (so excited so excited)

And hoho, dim sum lovers rejoice (specifically those staying in Jurong/nearby) cause TIM HO WAN'S NEW BRANCH IS HEREEEE. Oh and Borders book store.

More rejoice baby.
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments