Review Detail

Shopping Malls X xinty July 04, 2012 555
Jam-packed but that's because it's good!
Overall Rating 

Vivo, though it's so far from where I live and I have to wake up early just so I can avoid the afternoon rush, is one of my favourite places to shop. It feels like they have everything. There are some shops that I certainly can't dream of buying anything from but there are tons of other shops to do shopping at. It really caters to both working adults and students, I feel.

The design of the mall can be confusing at times but I don't think much can be done about it since there are just so many shops. It feels like a maze to explore, really. They have an array of food stores from fast-food joints to high-class restaurants to pick from. And I love how it's so close to Sentosa. Basically, Vivo is the place to go when you're looking to treat yourself with a shopping spree.

Though, the crowd is a giant turn-off. Sometimes I even find myself brushing shoulders and bumping into others because that's how crowded Vivo can get. But I can see why Vivo would be crowded, it's a great place to shop, after all.
SN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments