Shopping Malls X xinty July 04, 2012 559
All You Need In 1 Place
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Vivocity has everything you need in one mall and easy access to Sentosa via the monorail on the top level. However, with such a big area to cover and number of retail outlets located in one place, shoppers may feel that it is a hassle to traverse the whole mall. Being young has that advantage for me as I'm able to cover the whole mall with relative ease. With that being said, I'm glad that Vivocity offers convenience with the variety of outlets.

Firstly, one would be spoilt for choice when shopping for clothes, with Levi's, Uniqlo, Topshop/Topman, Zara and many other retailers being located in Vivocity. I would be hard pressed to find this many retailers under one roof in other malls.

Secondly, even choosing where to eat becomes a problem with the number of restaurants and cafes there. Fancy knocking back a few beers and German sausages with your mates? Brotzeit covers that. Fast food your thing? Carl's Jr and McDonald's are available as well. With the choices you get, taking 15 minutes just to decide where to eat isn't surprising when you're here.

Lastly, Vivocity is not short on entertainment options albeit for different reasons. There is a Golden Village cinema complex for the movie buffs and with Sentosa and St James' Power Station a stone's throw away, I feel that Vivocity has everything under one roof.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Amount of retail outlets
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
ET
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments