Review Detail

Shopping Malls E emily December 11, 2012 527
Food Paradise
Overall Rating 

I would never come to The Star just for a wander around, it’s always for one of 3 reasons, a haircut, a meal, or to watch a show. The Toni and Guy is brilliant, one of the best cut and colours I’ve ever had, and there are actually quite a few hairdressers there which I would like to try out another time. Food wise - I’ve had some really good meals here. Nandos is always a favourite, but there’s a burger bar which I loved and also a surprisingly large food court. When it comes to the performance venue, I was really impressed. Large, clean and good views, the only issue were the tiny seats.

I was surprised to learn that there’s no air conditioning, yet it makes sense when you look at the size of the place. I love how they hold public Zumba lessons in the large open space on the ground floor, and how practical it is to get to, literally a stone's throw from Buona Vista Station. The amount of choices for food is immense, but shops wise there isn’t the largest amount of choice.

Whenever I’ve visited the Star I’ve always left happy, whether it’s because of the peri-peri chicken I just devoured or if it was watching hundreds of people dancing to Zumba. A beautifully designed space with many food orientated reasons to visit.
L
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments