Shopping Malls J jane June 19, 2012 1121
The newest shopping center in Tampines
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I was a “Tampines kid”, always roaming around Tampines during my younger days. Vaguely recall that the this new shopping malls lies on the land of previously Sogo and the “Pavilion”, a cool and hip place to hang out at that time with arcade, pool centre, LAN gaming and karaoke. Naturally, seeing Tampines One now brings back lots of memories despite being totally different in outlook and building structure.

I usually patronise Tampines One for Sushi Teh, which serves considerably good Japanese foods as compared to other multi-location Japanese food restaurant chains, like Sakae. Do note that the queues for Sushi Teh, especially on Friday’s and Saturday’s dinner, are horrible. Recently, they face a new competitor, MOF, just a few shops down the stretch, also serving Japanese cuisine. It’s a great addition for me since I’m a fan of Japanese cuisine. More choices is always good and MOF doesn’t serve sub-standard food too.

There are usual amenities in the mall, a food court at the top level, an arcade which I disliked since it’s small in size and the games are catered more for young children, Amara spa (only for ladies if I’m not wrong) and Raffles Medical clinic within the building. While the shop ranges from retailing stationeries, clothes, gifts and practically everything under the sun, I seldom do my shopping here. Then again, I’m not usually a shopping type of person so I usually patronise Tampines One for the variety of food served.
LL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments