Shopping Malls B bxbong November 20, 2012 386
Peaceful mall
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

This is one of those neighbourhood shopping centres, and it definitely does not have the variety of shops possessed by other neighbourhood shopping centres such as NEX and Heartland Mall, but what it has in turn is some peace and quiet. Due to its wide interior which is well designed as well as the lack of crowds, shopping in this place is more comfortable as there is no pushing, jostling or overbearing noise.

While the selection of shops is small, the shops there do actually provide quite a variety of things, and the place is perfect for buying little things like some groceries or food near your home without having to go far. There is a supermarket, food kiosks, food stalls, and my favourite shop, the deli Gastronomia, which has quite a range of western food at not too high a price, and it is my favourite place to buy desserts such as tiramisu and panna cota.

Taking a walk through this place for a little shopping while enjoying the peace is really a great experience, and one that I would look forward too every now and then.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments