Review Detail

Shopping Malls A a-pril October 17, 2012 792
Another great place for Indonesian food and a souvenir fix
Overall Rating 

I believe that most of the locals would name Lucky Plaza as one of the place to get 'exclusive-from-Singapore' souvenirs. There are lots of shops in this shopping mall that sells Uniquely Singapore souvenirs at affordable prices. On top of that, some shops could be spotted selling gadgets and electronics. However, I do not encourage buyers to get their gadget fix there. I must comment that the shop owners there are really unfriendly; I had a very bad experience with them, got yelled at while walking past their shop, being stared at by the shop owners of that particular lane which you're walking past.

What attracted the locals to visit Lucky Plaza would be for Indonesian food. The Ayam Penyet eatery on the 5th floor is the most well known among the locals in Singapore. Other than that, there are quite a number of Indonesian restaurants serving authentic Indonesian cuisines.

Other than being able to get a food and souvenir fix at Lucky Plaza, I guess these are the two reasons the locals would visit Lucky Plaza, amist of their shopping trip along Orchard Road.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Authentic Indonesian food
Recommend to a friend:
No
CL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments