Review Detail

Shopping Malls A audrey-oh May 15, 2012 439
my best relaxation place
Overall Rating 

To me, Liang court is like a Japanese Shopping Centre. I could say that 80% of their restaurants are Japanese style while the 20% would be those fast-food restaurants that are available at all Shopping Centres. If you are looking for restaurants selling Japanese food, you can find at least 6-7 restaurants and a few stalls selling small snacks like crepes too.

The best restaurant that I like in Liang Court would be Saizeriya since it is the cheapest compared to other restaurants. Also, stores like Kinokuniya and Mediya is my favorite hangout place on weekends to enjoy the slow pace environment that Japanese is living. This place is really so good, lives just pass so slowly and peacefully when you are enjoying your food and shopping at their supermarket. Do not think that Japanese stuffs are expensive. There is a stall at basement selling products at $2 too (just like Daiso) but I don’t think it has any other outlet.

Furthermore, Liang court is also easily assessable by Clarke Quay MRT Station (which is at the central), it only require a 5minutes walk from the MRT Station. If you have never heard of Liang court before and is finding a place for relaxation, Liang court would be the best place for you.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments