Charismatic!
(Updated: July 10, 2012)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I don't know about everyone else, but I actually do like the concept of the entire mall. The first word that came to my mind when I first went into the mall was 'Eco friendly'. For a mall under the Frasers Centrepoint Malls, I'd say that Changi City Point is one of the better facilitated ones compared to the others which is mainly in neighbourhood areas. Being really near to the Expo Mrt station is a plus and also people from the Expo Halls could easily make their way to the mall to have a meal.

Changi City Point is filled with restaurants, fast food chains and even a foodcourt. You can never run out of options there! Another thing that I really like about the mall is the ambience that it gives me. It makes me feel like I'm in a beautiful forest. This is no joke, I'm for real. Probably the reason why I might feel that way is because the floors are mostly carpeted and there are patches and strips of grasses here and there.

This is definitely a place I would recommend tourists. Great buys in Expo Halls, good food and beautiful sights in Changi City Point.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments