Review Detail

Luxury Brands M melody June 03, 2012 93
impeccable service and quality
Overall Rating 

I am sure none of us are strangers to this brand. Ralph Lauren has been around since forever and I even remember wearing their baby clothes when I was younger! The Ralph Lauren style is timeless and classic. Invest in a piece and you will be wearing in a lot in time to come. No fancy pansy design, no poor cuttings, it's all about the quality and timelessness of the Ralph Lauren brand that transits onto the things they sell.

The brand is well-known for their Polo Tees. However, what I would really recommend beside their mainstream polo tees are the coats! They have a permanent range of coat designs and also seasonal designs, but the general design of these coats are very classy, not to mention well-made. Prices are Ralph Lauren-like, at $300 minimum for a coat, it sounds exorbitant and unnecessary but I think everyone should own a well-made coat because you'll never know when you need it! The service is impeccable as well. The staff are very attentive and will not follow you around the store. Ask them for help on sizing and they will gladly advise you with a smile on their face. All in all, a very good place to shop at if you are looking for some timeless and classic clothing designs.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments