Review Detail

Luxury Brands P poppy February 12, 2013 339
The orange box that every girl covets
Overall rating 

Service 

Quality 

Overall Rating 

Hermes oh Hermes, where do I start. This brand is famous for the Birkin bag that is widely coveted by both males and females around the world. I too want one for myself! But not now because it is soooo expensive and exclusive. Since the big leather goods are out of my reach, I get small leather goods like bracelets and charms. The bracelets are made of very good quality! The metals on the Hapi and Rivale bracelets are still shiny despite many wears. The clic-clacs only come in S and M though so if you have small wrists like me, you cannot fit into the S. The leather bracelets do come in XS though and they are perfect for me.

As much as I love Hermes, the sales assistants are a put-off. I walked in last week to ask about the Kelly Double Tour and they did not even bother to greet or serve me properly. They just said "no stock" and walked away. How rude?!?!?! This happened in the Ngee Ann City store. Few days later, I went to the store at MBS and although they also did not have stock, I was served nicely by a lady with smiles. I would recommend you to visit the MBS store and make a call before going down as pieces tend to go out of stock very very fast!
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments