Blogshops with storefronts P poppy February 02, 2013 316
Good and Bad
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I thought having a physical fashion boutique would be fantastic and true enough, Blogshopping was set up. Blogshopping can be found at Far East Plaza, Bugis and J.E.M.

The apparels in Blogshopping come from various blogshops such as Wonderstellar. What impresses me is that I am now able to head down to Blogshopping to try on those apparels that caught my eyes online. Also, I can use this opportunity to find out the quality of the material used for certain apparels before I make any payment.

From what I know, Blogshopping usually carries only one piece for every design and there will be no new ones available even though the apparel you fancy has been tried by several customers beforehand. In addition, the prices of the apparels tend to be a little more expensive than the prices set online.

Having said that, those who are members might be able to purchase their favorite apparels at a lower or same price as the prices set online. Customers can simply sign up for a Blogshopping membership card to enjoy discounts on any other day and special discounts on birthdays.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Far East Plaza
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments