Classically solid!
(Updated: March 05, 2013)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Dr Marten's chunky footwear certainly succeeded in luring my attention! The wide array of designs to choose from and the iconic thread weaved around it's circumference are certainly a delicious combination that my feet yearned for. I recalled wondering why my school seemed to be raining Dr Martens daily. Now I know.

The padding was fantabulous. It felt like my feet were being placed on a custom-made sofa! There were no blisters whenever I strut around using it. Some paddings are too thick, my shoe felt like it contained stagnant pools of sweat though.The footwear was so solid, it seemed I could reach Mount Everest summit without even the aid of a stick. The frictional grip my Dr Marten's own will put bus tyres to shame. Unfortunately, it is too frictional. I tend to trip over nothing whenever I'm clad in these Dr Martens.

Oh apart from those marvellous matte or glossy designs that caused many to reel in envy, Dr Marten's are rather heavy. Rather is an understatement. They are VERY heavy. I don't mind the weight though. It indirectly aids my calves to get toner.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Designs and paddings
Branch Location:
Singapore
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments