Review Detail

XCraft Hot
Accessories D delilah April 27, 2013 1524
Don't like you touching their merchandise!
(Updated: April 27, 2013)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

DO NOT SHOP HERE! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TOUCHING THEIR MERCHANDISE!! YOU WILL BE YELLED AT!

I touched a few strands of thread, pulling it off their perch WITH the intention to BUY. But after seeing that they are of different length, I decided not to and replaced them.

The store clerk (older lady) proceeded to inform me that I should not pull off the strands (4 strands to be precise, 5th strand just came off when I was pulling out the others) if I wasn't going to buy them! I tried to explain that I had simply changed my mind, just like if you picked up a shirt off a store rack and then replaced it because you changed your mind for whatever reason. Then she proceeded to ask me if I realized I was in Singapore??!! I wonder what she meant by that statement?? Owner of the store can you enlighten me?? Does it mean that there will be no customer service here in Singapore or is there a singaporean law saying if you touch you buy??

Because I have had great customer service all around Far East Plaza until I came to X Craft and I touched many items before I came to shop at X craft but didn't have to buy it!!

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments