Six
Accessories R rui-ling-teo December 27, 2012 168
Accessories store on the rise!
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Until recently, Six was a relatively unknown brand to me, until they began expanding into trendier areas like Bugis+ and Cineleisure, and ever since my discovery of them, I've been hooked.

Six retails unique accessories of quality comparable to that of Diva. However, while Diva's prices are sky-high, the prices at Six are definitely more affordable, and easier on the wallet. Similar to Diva, Six splits its accessories into different sections based on their themes. The only difference is that, the accessories at Six are divided based on their colours. The store is neat and tidy, and even retails feminine wallets and purses, which definitely makes a very good place to shop for lovers of accessories.

Six also carries out sales very frequently. Prices can be reduced drastically, so I would recommend shoppers to get their accessories fix during such sales. I once purchased a ring which originally retailed at $10.90 for a mere $2.

Service wise, the staff are polite and more than eager to help, yet not clingy like those in Diva. I believe Six has definitely overtaken Diva as my go-to accessories store, both for its affordable prices and amazing shopping experience.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Bugis+
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
R
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments