Accessories K kremekitten September 30, 2012 404
Wide Variety but slightly Expensive
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Chamelon is one of the bigger accessory shops that you can find in Singapore. It has a really wide range of accessories from hair products like the usual hairclips and hair ties to even wigs. There are also other accessories such as necklaces, bangles and even tiaras.

From far you can spot Chamelon because the shop has a silvery glow to it and they often display their sparkling crystal products along the rows near the entrance. If you like sparkling things, you will certainly be drawn to enter.

However, the sparkles do come with a price. Many of the products in Chamelon do not sell cheaply, as I suppose the crystals they use may be real. As for simpler accessories, I think neighbourhood shops would compare reasonably because the quality of these accessories from Chamelon are not that exceptional. They do have a wider range of designs and colours compared to regular neighbourhood shops so I would recommend this place if you are looking more for unique designs.

The shop is spacious and the staff do not pressure you by following you around inside the shop so overall the shopping experience is a pleasant one even if you are just there for window shopping.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments