KHR Hibari came to life at Otaku House
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

So my company D&D theme is "Around the world in 80 days!"

My first thought would be a Japanese Cosplay suit from Otaku House, having went into the shop several times to have a look but didn't purchase the cosplay clothing due to not seeing the need for it and the hefty price tag. Here's finally a reason to do so!

Went to the branch at Suntec City (which has closed down now by the way) to try on different outfit. Characters from Full Metal Alchemist, HunterxHunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and many others whom I don't even know which anime they are from came to life. Even my gf who doesn't plans on purchasing anything tried on 1-2 outfits just for the fun of it. The store attendant was warming, allowing us to take our time in choosing and changing (which took almost an hour), never displaying any signs on feeling fed-up with us.

Finally decided on the Hibari's school uniform from KHR. Although the material is bad, the inner white shirt can't be worn for any other use due to its thinness and coarse feeling, the school uniform outlook feels Japanese to me and I love the Jacket, which was black outside and red velvet inside that gives a chilling and smooth touch. Sad to say, the outlook didn't turn out well at the D&D, where many other mistook the Japanese cosplay school uniform as a China communist party uniform.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
Trying out different cosplay costumes
Branch Location:
Suntec City
LL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments