Review Detail

Books, Stationary & Comics R rui-ling-teo December 10, 2012 383
Simplicity meets style
Overall Rating 

Not sure when this came into the market but when it did, it brought a whole new wave of stationary revolution along with it. Kikki K changed the name of stationery and added a little style to it. I mean who can resist such nice stationery!

I would say that I am window shopping in this store more than I actually shop there most of the time. I have a weakness for such lovely things and the shopaholic in me would always tell myself that stationery is useful, and needed even though in reality it is more of a want than a need. I mean stationery is applicable everywhere, I need my organiser to plan my life, I could do well with an organised cook book, and it would be great to jot down my escapades in a travel booklet...

That aside, I do own some things from kikki k and as of now I am still very satisfied with them. My 2013 organiser from this place is a gift from my friends, and although it is a little too large for my liking, it makes me happy looking at it because it has such funky colours and cute little things in it that never fails to brighten up a dull monday. Its simple designs had me falling in love with the rubber stamp collection and I am guilty of spending quite a fortune on them. What I like beyond all the superficiality of it is how durable and user-friendly the things are. This stationery revolution could not have come at a better time!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments