Review Detail

Books, Stationary & Comics R rui-ling-teo December 10, 2012 380
don't bother stepping in
Overall Rating 

kikki.K is just really overpriced. Definitely not worth your money, must less worth your time spent browsing through their store items. I really am not a big fan of their items – I don’t find their products exceptionally intriguing or creative, and definitely not worth the price you are paying for. As for me, I am a big sucker for stationery items (you can say my hobby would be collecting stationery like pens and notepads); so if I do not fancy a particular brand of stationery, then it usually is either very unreasonably priced or just not very appealing. I have to say, even products from Typo are more worth it (given the fact that Typo also sells overpriced items).

In addition, kikk.K does not sell a very large range of items; they have a pretty limited section for every subset of stationery products. Their outlets are not very widespread through Singapore, so even if you find one, I suggest not to go in.

The reason why I say their stationery products are not very appealing – their products are pretty plain and ‘bland’, it might be great for those who want to design their own notebooks, but I suggest buying plain-covered notebooks from Muji. They are much more cheaper and of better quality.

I have to say though, I really like their store décor – the metallic, silvery shiny finish exudes an ‘aura’ which makes me feel at home, in a posh apartment in London.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
JL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments