Tui Na & Massage Shops M mummyg January 29, 2013 564
Not for the weak hearts or minds
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I bought their deal promotion and it was totally misleading. It stated that there are 5 different services and it could be used at different time. In reality, it is really just one session of the foot massage and detox session.

The selling point was the ionized detox machine that produces some residues in the super hot water you have to soak your feet in. Following the soak, the therapist will provide you a diagnosis of your current health status. This is where the scare tactic comes in. My hubby bought a package at $988 and was somehow convinced to pay $1000 for future upgrade opportunity. I told the boss later that we do not wish to upgrade and wanted the difference paid to be refunded. Guess what? No you cannot do that. Not a new trick in the service industry but I resent the fact that we need to buy something more than the refund value.

Value for money? I did 9 sessions, regardless what my health report says, the water colour is always the same. The service crew loves to talk, if you want to sneak away from office to nap a little when enjoying your foot spa, this is not your place.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Recommend to a friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments