Review Detail

Polyclinics I iswariya October 20, 2012 527
Super long waiting time
Overall Rating 

Been to Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic all my life and I have to say that they have crazy numbers of patients that cause long waiting time. On average, a typical patient have to wait at least 1 hour and usually 1.5 - 2 hours. It isn't something that I can comprehend. It is especially so when it comes to the morning, I would recommend people to go just before the lunch hour, have your lunch and come back for consultation. This way, the waiting time is a little shorter.

The doctors are ok, nothing to complain about.Collection of medicines is relatively fast. Their pharmacy technicians are good, they are very specific when it comes to medicines and the do's and don'ts. However, the drugs are usually generic so if you have been taking these medicines for a long time, the effect may be slow or may not even have effect on you.

Only under the condition of needing a mc and not sick would I come to this polyclinic. If I'm seriously sick and unwell, I would just pick a family clinic instead, at least the waiting time is shorter, the doctor ask a lot of questions regarding your condition and the medicine works faster.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments