Review Detail

Hairdresser X xinty July 04, 2012 832
An affordable, satisfactory haircut!
Overall rating 

Value 

Overall Rating 

As a student, I'm always looking for places where I can get things done affordably - and QB house satisfies that criterion. Getting a haircut at $10!? It's nearly too good to be true.

QB house is very efficient - you simply insert $10 into the machine and it gives you a ticket. All you do is sit and wait for your turn. When I was there, the wait was approximately 10 minutes. I showed the hairdresser a picture of the haircut I wanted and she promptly and excellently cut my hair just the way I liked.

I also like how QB house is very hygienic - they use a new comb on each customer, which I think is very thoughtful because most hairdressers do not consider the hygiene factor when it comes to cutting hair. No more worrying about whether the previous customer had hair lice!

While many people I know say that QB house offers poor hairdressing services ie. The hairdressers do not cut hair the way they wanted. My personal experience at QB house was pretty good and I managed to get the haircut I wanted. Of course, this could also be because all I requested for a was a simple bob and nothing too fancy and over-the-top; I also think the quality of service differs from outlet to outlet. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service at QB house!

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Hygienic
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments