Review Detail

Cosmetics & Bodycare P poppy February 15, 2013 302
One of my favourite cosmetics brands!
(Updated: February 16, 2013)
Overall Rating 

MAC Cosmetics was probably the first cosmetics brand I have ever obsessed over (no thanks to my Laguna Beach addiction when I was a teen). Instantly enamoured by their array of lip glosses, I once had a dream of owning every single one of them. Now that I’m older, I’ve opened up to using more MAC products and these are the ones I recommend:

1) MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50
A little goes a long way so don’t underestimate this small primer! I have used it with my foundation and guess what, it lasts ALL day. I kid you not! I have combination skin and it does not break me out. Plus the added bonus of SPF50, this is one product that is not to be missed.

2) MAC brushes
Make up brushes are costly, but considering the fact that one good brush can last you for a lifetime, it is definitely advisable to invest in quality ones. MAC brushes are well known for its quality.

I have heard good things about their blushers too. I would give MAC lipsticks a miss, though. They are too drying for my lips and I have found better moisturizing lipsticks elsewhere.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments