Cosmetics & Bodycare L lushsg August 05, 2012 272
My Fave
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Lush is one of my absolute favourite brands, I have tried more than ten different products and adore them all. I love their fun brand personality, environmental efforts and wide range of amazing-smelling natural handmade products!

Entering the store, you’ll be greeted by their friendly staff. All Lush employees apparently have to go through training before being hired so the service here is always above average. Most of the products are contained in black pots with only their names differentiating them so it is definitely quite confusing and overwhelming at first. But not to worry, the friendly staff will be happy to help you out. It also helps if you do some research online about the product you want beforehand.

Otherwise, it is also good to walk around the store yourself and discover the products for yourself. Lush tries to minimize their packaging and their black pots are made from recycled materials, so by supporting them, you are supporting conservation efforts.

There's no denying that Lush products ARE on the pricey side. But when used wisely, your pot or bar of soap can last a long time so it’s definitely worth it in the long term.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
Brand Philosophy
Branch Location:
Wisma Atria
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
M
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments