Cosmetics & Bodycare L lushsg August 05, 2012 257
Great product, and helpful staff
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Lush has great products that definitely make a difference to the quality of you skin, hair care routine. I personally own a number of things from lush which include, the retread conditioner, the oatmeal soap bar, and the ocean salt scrub. All of these are gentle on my skin and hair and the difference in the texture of my skin and hair could be felt almost immediately after the first use!

That being said, the shop itself can be a bit of a turn off with its overpowering scent that makes it almost impossible to actually smell anything in the store. I’m usually just taking my chances with the products hoping they smell good. I’ve had good luck with most of the scents so far, but for things like soaps and perfumes, it can be far too risky to just take a shot.

The prices are also rather steep in comparison to the actual prices of the items in the British stores which the line is actually from. It seems like the exportation fee makes up at least a third of the price, which can be quite a bummer.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
AR
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments