Cosmetics & Bodycare P poppy February 16, 2013 242
HOLY GRAIL MASKS/BB CREAM
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I've been a religious Laneige consumer for the past 3 years and I use more than 30 products from their skincare and makeup range. I started with their skincare range and even though it took me a few months before i finally noticed slight changes to my complexion, the products have helped improved and maintain my skin.

I wouldn't say that all the products are amazing but here's a list of those that have been an integral part of my skincare regime:-

1. Clear C Effector (a water-base vitamin-c booster that helps replenish and rejuvenate the skin. it's the FIRST and most essential step to my daily routine.)

2. ALL their Masks (But the Water Sleeping Pack, White Plus Renew Purifying Mask & Water Bank Double Moisture Masks are at the top of my lists of the best korean masks. VERY effective and suitable for my oily-combination skin type .)

3. Snow BB Soothing Cushion (Best BB Cream i've used by far, comes in a pact with a sponge for easy, mess-free application. Has a light consistency but gives a good light-to-medium coverage and is easy to layer on. SPF 50 ++ PA is a major bonus!)

Their makeup range is as equally promising as their skincare range and i do recommend ladies to give their products a try as most of their products are quite reasonably priced and compatible for our asian skin type, especially in our humid tropical climate.

Though i must add that one shouldn't expect to see results overnight, these things take time and it took me several months before i noticed a smoother, glowing complexion.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
masks, bb cushion
Branch Location:
CITYLINK MALL
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
gwenyummy_laneige_skincare
LANEIge_makeup.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments