Review Detail

Cosmetics & Bodycare P poppy February 15, 2013 249
Summer skin protector
(Updated: July 08, 2016)
Overall Rating 

In the land of eternal summer, sunscreen is a must have. After trying the UV Perfect Even Complexion SPF50 PA++++ Advanced 12 Hours UV Protector, I decided to get the Anti Dullness and Aqua Essence in the same line.

Right off the bat, the packaging appealed to me as it was easy to get product out while maintaining hygiene. The Even Complexion works best if you’re looking for a tinted moisturiser, and the Aqua Essence would be a brill base for your makeup. My personal favourite is the Anti Dullness, as it does a substantial job reducing the sallowness of my skin.

These sunscreens need time to settle into your skin, or you may risk looking extremely oily. On me, the Aqua Essence dried down the fastest and looked the least greasy, almost like a serum. However, the Anti Dullness and Even Complexion took a good fifteen minutes to be completely absorbed into my skin.

This line has quickly found its way into my daily skincare routine, and I urge you to try one of them out if you’ve always struggled to find your go-to sunscreen.
AW
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments