Review Detail

Cosmetics & Bodycare P poppy February 15, 2013 246
looking at the hair products...
Overall Rating 

L'Oreal's hair products are constantly recommended by my hairdresser and this brand is also what her hair salon uses to wash customers' hair. However, I do feel that L'Oreal's range of hair products tend to be slightly strong as they are usually used for treatment purposes and should be avoided being used as a daily hair shampoo and conditioner regime.

Also, as my hair can be classified as being on the oily side even though with the proper treatment, it has improved greatly, I cannot use certain hair products as I feel that they make my hair feel heavier and greasier, which is a disgusting feeling, as you just want to bathe again. :/ L'Oreal's products tend to cause such a feeling, albeit slight, to my hair, therefore if you have a hair condition like mine, I recommend using other products/ using L'Oreal sparingly. However, not all is entirely negative as their Absolut Repair Cellular range is rather good and has a pretty okay smell to it, not entirely overwhelming. Be warned though, it is quite expensive for one tiny bottle, and for me, I would rather spend the same amount of money on a different brand!
XY
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments