Review Detail

Cosmetics & Bodycare E edlyn-seow January 20, 2014 406
Dry hair essence
Overall rating 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL >:(

Herbal Essences are one of the best smelling shampoos in the market. It is heavily commercialized and their commercials are an eye fest. Nice flowers, colors, pretty models... The packaging of the bottle is also pretty. The name sounds credible. Everything seems great so what could go wrong? Well, the shampoo itself!!!! It was a disaster for my hair. The "essence" did not do anything to help my hair. Ok let's not talk about the "Wow" kinda effects. This shampoo does not even do what it was supposed to do - clean my hair. I assume the basic function of a shampoo is to clean your hair right? Well.. it didn't really make my hair feel clean because my scalp itched so bad and my hair was as dry as hay... I hated it so bad. So I tried to use the conditioner to salvage the disaster that was my hair. The conditioner from the same range made my hair felt so dry as well... WORST conditioner ever ever ever.

It might be my hair and scalp's problem but this just didn't work for me. I hated it so badly after the first wash so needless to say I will not be re-purchasing this stuff ever again.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments