Review Detail

Cosmetics & Bodycare X xinty July 04, 2012 877
gardeners hand therapy
Overall Rating 

C&E is hands down my favorite body lotion/ hand cream brand!!! Before C&E came into the picture, I was obsessed with L'occitane but after switching to C&E, I never went back. I would recommend their hand creams, body lotions, shower gels, EDTs and all that but it would be a long, exhaustive list! The star product that I highly highly highly recommend would be their hand cream, otherwise known as "Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy" and yes, it is indeed ultra moisturizing!!!

This ultra thick hand cream that works so well at keeping my hands smooth and moisturized. My mother and sisters love it as well and we all have our own tube of hand therapy!! Despite its thickness, the cream absorbs really well and the best part is that it does not leave any stickiness behind. Just smooth and great-smelling hands!

My favorite scent would be the Avocado, Olive & Basil one cos it smells so fruity, natural and refreshing. If you love flowery scents, the Iris one is not too bad. My mother loves it but I'm just not a fan of flowery scents. The squeeze tube also makes it light, portable and handy to use it on-the-go.

Their food items are also amazing. I love their White Chocolate & Lemon cookies as well as their Strawberry Jam!! Yummy sweet treats. C&E also has lots of gift boxes and well-wrapped hampers during the festive season and they make great gifts for your loved ones. I love C&E and if you haven't jumped onto the bandwagon yet, please hurry!!! You'll not regret it :)

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments