Slimming & Skincare D david-tan November 03, 2012 4024
bad customer service
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I sign up for the $18 trial facial treatment online. Miss Mandy who working in nyss Westgate outlet called me and book the appointment for me.miss mandy sell me a facial package in the room for about 1.5 hours. At the first facial treatment the service is very good. At the 2nd facial treatment miss Mandy who want to sell me a new facial package however I rejected her. After that she anyhow do the facial treatment for me. The facial treatment time was shorter from 2 hrs to 30 minutes. I called the nyss hq and request to transfer outlet to do my reaming facial treatment at other outlet. Miss Mandy show me a super black face and she was very unhappy when I sign the paper work for transfer of outlet to do the reaming facial treatment at other outlet . Miss Yuki my new beauty consultant. Miss Vivian Choo offer me 3 in 1 facial cleaning as a free gift for compensation. Miss Yuki pass me the 3 in 1 facial cleaning and she show me she is very unhappy. Miss Yuki told me transfer back to Westgate to settle the problem with miss Mandy . She told me not I want transfer i can transfer. I am the customer I have the right. I almost want to call media .she quarrel with me. Ms Yuki resign from the company. I waste one facial treatment because of miss mandy. My new consultant ms Anna. The service not bad.she always want to sell me a new facial package and I always reject her. She always say nyss give me a special price and special promotion and i do not believe her. I remember one time she change my appointment date. Maybe she give my appointment slot to new customer who have just sign up. How profession she is. I remember one time she say my skin condition is very bad and need special facial treatment package. I do not believe her. She just want to earn money and hit the sales target. During the last facial treatment Anna told me sg 50 promotion $3000 for 30 times facial treatment. She say hq give me the special promotion. I do not believe her. This is my experience with New York skin solutions. one beauty consultant serve few cutomers at the same times. you can hear the counter customer service staff always remind beauty consultant customers at which room number. this is my bad experience with new york skin solutions.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
na
Branch Location:
ngee ann city
Recommend to a friend:
No
JC
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments