Slimming & Skincare D david-tan November 03, 2012 4008
A big no-no
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

My mum and I went to the branch at Bishan Junction 8 for a $38 facial promotion. We were greeted by a lady who served us tea. After settling us down comfortably, we had to fill up our particulars and then the consultant started to analyse our skin conditions. We were then sent off for our facials.

Soon, the consultant who attended to us started to introduce the various packages to us and I could almost immediately feel that she was using hard-selling techniques on us.

When she realized that she could not convince us, she asked to be excused from the room and soon another young lady came in, locked the door, and introduced herself as the manager. What does this appear to you? By then, I was already rather disgusted by their efforts to force us to take up their packages. I told my mum that we should just leave since we are not obliged to take up any packages. And we did leave after much insistence.

Honestly, I felt that I have tried better treatments elsewhere. Their treatments techniques may be good, but the pressure-selling technique was a real turn off.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments