Review Detail

Libraries F fuujin_79 October 16, 2012 5211
Useful!
Overall Rating 

Libraries were where I spent a huge part of my childhood at. I remember being extremely excited at going to the library when I was young, because I could borrow nice and colourful books. Best of all, it's free! Where else can you find such opportunities to read so many books from your favourite authors?

Even after when I'm no longer a kid now. I still love visiting the libraries, for the peace and tranquility they have to offer. I love curling up on one of the couches and immersing myself in the make-believe world of the latest book my favourite author wrote. My favourite branches are Bishan and Toa Payoh library, the former being really chic and comfy-looking, and the latter because it's more homely and spacious.

However, in recent years, students have been occupying most of the seats in the library to study all day long, so it might be a little hard to find empty seats sometimes. My advice is to visit the library during weekday mornings, or go early in the morning if you can only go during the weekends, to ensure that you can get yourself a nice comfy seat.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments