Libraries F fuujin_79 October 16, 2012 5210
Great place!
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

NLB public libraries are a perfect place for reading. There are sufficient seats and books for everyone. It is a great place for a family outing, or just a quiet place for studying. I go to the library quite often, and I am often delighted at the choice of books available. They range from all genres to all ages and never fail to bring out the pleasure of reading. Reading is something more than just looking and understanding words on a page. Reading is immersing yourself in the story, letting it take you to worlds and lands faraway, crafting characters whom you sympathise with or hate. But most importantly, you need a comfortable environment to read, and I feel that NLB public libraries do just that.

If you go to the library at non-peak hours, there are many seats available and you can choose to sprawl on a large chair enjoying a good novel or you can select a table and study. The library provides free wifi and chargers for electronic devices as well. Last but not least, there is air-con! I mean, who does not look forward to air-con on a hot day.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
RP
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments