Review Detail

Source: Spotify.com
Others Y yip-jia-qi January 09, 2016 213
A whole new world of music
Overall Rating 

I didn’t buy into Singapore until a few months ago. Why would I want to have to pay for an app or have to deal with adverts when I’ve got YouTube?! Oh wait. YouTube has adverts too. And artists aren’t always super rich and famous. It suddenly all made sense. Spotify is the best if you’re like me and never know what to listen to next. I just play the same thing on repeat until I’m sick of it, but now I can see what my friends are listening to, what music Spotify recommends, music under certain genres, the list is endless.

If you don’t pay, as I don’t, then the adverts are not that bad. The odd advert in Mandarin pops up every now and again, but seeing as I don’t speak Chinese I can’t even get annoyed by what they’re selling. They never last long, and for what you get they are definitely worth it. You can make your own playlists, instantly without having to buy songs separately or whole albums, and you realise quickly why this is the next step in how music is shared.

There will always be new imitations and versions of Spotify, but it’s loyal fan base and its flawless setup leave it safe from any competitor's. Try it yourself and open your mind to a whole new world of music.
L
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments