Review Detail

TS
Music Shops P prisailurophile July 12, 2012 297
great service and great collection of DVDs!
(Updated: November 15, 2012)
Overall Rating 

Like Poh Kim, TS also has an impressive collection of Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan dramas. Planning to buy Secret Garden or City Hunter? Well, head down to TS! They have pretty great sales.

However in terms of classic movies, this is where both stores differ from one another. I'm a pretty hardcore fan of Clint Eastwood, so I was ecstatic when I came across the Dirty Harry series. Each costs S$9.90, which is a great bargain! Fans of Al Pacino and James Caan, you might want to check out The Godfather series for S$49+. If you're planning to buy just 1 part, each cost around $13+. Although I was pretty bummed out that the store does not sell Annie Hall, the shopping experience was satisfying enough.

You can shop online as well. If you have a minimum purchase of S$20, the delivery charge will be free of charge. If purchase is less than S$20, be prepared to pay S$3.50 for delivery charge. FYI only in Singapore.

Service was good. I was immediately greeted by the shop assistant. Although he was clearly busy(he was tidying up the CD racks), he was friendly and courteous.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Northpoint
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
P
Top 50 Reviewer 160 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments