- Shops & Businesses
- Education & Training
- MOE Schools
- Primary Schools
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary SchoolHot
Established in 1889 by Preacher Joseph Koh, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School (PHPPS) was first known as the Road End Free School, a Teochew school for Chinese immigrants in the Bukit Timah area. Today, over 120 years later, PHPPS is a government-aided, double-session, Special Assisted Plan (SAP) school that offers Higher Chinese from Primary 1. PHPPS underwent MOE's Programme for Rebuilding and IMproving Existing schools (PRIME) from December 2002. It is also affiliated with the neighbouring Glory Presbyterian Church. No affiliation with Pei Hwa Secondary School.