Others W wangkh January 15, 2013 289
Average
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Starting from year 2012 onwards, during off peak hours I have no major complains there. Most of the cabs I took will have their NETS or credit card machines with them unlike last 2 years ago, most cab drivers will say ''HUH, SORRY NO NET, NO NET, MACHINE SPOIL''. The worst encounter will be having a sticker on ''WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND NETS'' , and yet still say '' NO MACHINE'' and some genuine ones will show and prove me the machines are really dead and waiting to be replaced. Now, it's all good.

Apart from that, they will come within the given time as operator has claimed ''YOUR TAXI WILL ARRIVE IN 3-5 min'' and will mention if it's going to take up to 15 min. The honesty is important unlike some other taxi companies.

Next, the worst thing that could happen will be when you dial, it's either busy or no service available especially on rainy days and peak hours. All cabs are book and I meant between 6-7pm. In the morning though, they'll make us wait and 6 minutes later, '' Sorry there's no available cab in your area'' especially when I'm late to school, this really suck.

But either way, they are always punctual and accept most of the cards and that makes them always unavailable during PEAK hours. No complains there.

Just a few words to the company, are you aware that your drivers at the taxi stands will stop and only pick passengers up that are going to the same place as them when the QUEUE is super long? I was at Woodlands MRT Interchange, and all 5 Cabbies requested for WOODLANDS ONLY. Seriously?

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
Punctual
Branch Location:
Woodlands
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments