Western Restaurants F farshafarsha April 16, 2012 396
near perfection
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

This place would have been perfect, if it was just a little more accessible, and the prices were less steep. Nevertheless, I would go the extra mile (literally) for their truffle fries.

I shared the weekend brunch with my friend. It came with a half chicken, and a bowl of truffle fries. The truffle fries were delish! One bite into it and the flavour bursts into your mouth! Yums. The chicken was slightly too salty, but tender and juicy enough on the whole. My other friends had the breaakfast combo and rosti. The rosti is nothing like marches'. Much nicer, in my opinion, and much more filling. There were no complains for the breakfast combo either.

The ambience is picture perfect, vespas lining the walls, and you sit on mismatched furniture. Since it is such an ulu place, there is the 'out of the world' feeling too, like you can just sit and relax and think about life. We even caught sight of these two toucans on our way out. They were a beauty! Pity my fingers werent fast enough to snap a picture.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments