Mexican Restaurants Q queiszhlee May 16, 2012 313
Good authentic mexican food.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Located along the Singapore river, Café Iguana Riverside Point is one of the few restaurants in Singapore that offers authentic Mexican food. It's a 5-10 minutes walk away from Clarke Quay MRT station, which makes it accessible and convenient for those who would like to give it a try. My friends and I had decided to have one of our weekly catch up session there a few weeks back and treated ourselves to their quesadillas ( we added the chicken for the extra oomph! ) and a jug of peach margaritas. We gave the main course a miss as we had dinner right before that, but we'll be sure to have some on our next visit. Apparently, their Red Snapper Enchiladas is to die for. The Mexican food here is so good, that even my Mexican amigo gave it a thumbs up.

The staff here are really nice and approachable, so don't worry if you're not familiar with the Mexican cuisine, just ask for recommendations from them and they would be glad to assist you.The ambiance is here is pretty good too. The place is dimly litted and gave a really relaxing feel. A good place to chill out at after a long day's work.

Look out for it's happy hour for all spirits from opening till 8 and once again from 11 till closing. You'll save up a bit of money, though honestly,my wouldn't mind spending extra on the good drinks.

Good food, awesome service and great place to chillout at, Iguana is now on its way to being one of my top 10 restaurants to dine in Singapore

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Quesadillas
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments