Review Detail

Japanese Restaurants P poppy May 13, 2012 130
tender meat, tasty sauce!
(Updated: May 18, 2012)
Overall Score 

I like Shin Kushiya for its convenient and tasty skewers. Choose, pay and go. It's somewhat like Old Chang Kee with the skewers thing going on so I guess it's not wrong to say that it's the Japanese version of Old Chang Kee! With the various meat and vegetables to choose, you definitely have to lack of variety to choose from. The meat that I have tried is cooked to perfection. Tender and fresh! No unpleasant smell at all. The sauce that is generously lathered all over the meat helps up the tasty-o-meter of the meat further. The sauce tastes somewhat like Teppanyaki sauce (or maybe it is?) and it really helps to bring out the flavor of the meat. The meat coupled with the sauce is a pleasant riot waiting to break out in your mouth.

The skewers are grilled and not deep fried (alternative to 100% fried food. Old Chang Kee, I am looking at you..) so it might serve as a better choice to the health-conscious. I personally do not mind having Old Chang Kee's fried food variety but a change is always welcomed. Furthermore, Shin Kushiya is found only at big malls. The skewers are always kept warm if not piping hot. If you don't find it warm enough, you can always request the friendly staff to heat it up for you at no extra costs!

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 1

Comments