Exellent Japanese Buffet
(Updated: March 07, 2013)
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

For a buffet which weekend dinner costs $35.80 ++ or $45.80++ per person which I paid for the free flow king crab offer, the spread is quite huge, and there are many Japanese dishes to choose from, ranging from sushi, sashimi/cold seafood and even teppanyaki and others such as chawanmushi and tempura.

While the food is not the best in taste, the quality and freshness is of a really high standard, and the generous seasonal offers such as free flow king crab along with the free flow sashimi and other expensive foods such as scallops makes the buffet value for money. I personally felt that other than the fresh sushi/sashimi and cold seafood, the nabemono, desserts and yaki scallop were excellent.

The ambience is good, not too dark or too bright, and the seating is comfortable for those who intend to be eating for quite a long time. The only downside to this buffet that I felt could be changed was the ordering system for the soup and teppanyaki, where you put your table clips on an order flag and wait for it to be served, but this means that you would not be able to customise your order and you have to take the exact same thing as the ordered dish that is on display. Despite that, I will still continue to patronise them for the value for money trait and delicious food.

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments