Italian Restaurants D dawntillmidnight May 04, 2012 84
Inconvenient but great pizzas!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Getting here is rather inconvenient by public transport as it is located in the center of the Botanic Gardens. I usually drive there and parking is at an average rate.

As it opens very early at 7.30am, it is an ideal place for breakfast! My family and I will go for a run or a jog then settle down at Casa Verde for a post-workout breakfast. It is alfresco dining which is good. Imagine an air conditioned eatery filled with sweaty people - not a very good idea! This alfresco dining is awesome for evenings, where the cool wind and quiet surroundings contribute to a relaxing atmosphere. Also, it is pet-friendly so it caters to almost everyone!

The food is above average! They are famous for their pizzas, which you can takeaway as well. Their pizzas are about $20-$30 and have a crispy crust with generous amount of toppings. I had the Spaghetti Vongole ($18) before and it is a must-try! There are many clams scattered over the al dente pasta, which goes very well with the white wine sauce and garlic.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments