French Restaurants F farshafarsha April 12, 2012 447
To-Go Place For Affordable French Cuisine
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I love having french cuisine but many times, I find myself scrolling through websites recommending restaurants that are so expensive to dine at. That was until I stumbled upon Saveur. It is now my to-go place to satisfy my french food craving.

Other than the restaurant's signature Duck Confit, I highly recommend the Pork Belly for main course. It's so good that it's hard to find words to describe the level of awesomeness! The skin is very crunchy. And that thick layer of fat... The pork belly has been cooked for so long that the fat liquifies in your mouth and gives the meat underneath its juiciness and tenderness.

The prices are very reasonable and affordable given the quality of food served. That very well made pork belly main dish is only slightly over $10.

The restaurant has rapidly gained popularity since it's opening. However, the waiting time is short. I love the system they have at the Far East Plaza branch where you make a reservation at the door and they will give you a call when there's a table available.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
The food
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments