Review Detail

Hawker Stalls S shalene April 09, 2012 336
Meh..
(Updated: November 21, 2013)
Overall Score 

I went to Botak Jones hoping to try some decent western food one day, and I thought it would be nice since people were queuing for it and talking about it; it was even broadcasted on one of the foodie shows by Mediacorp.

I ordered fish and chips and my mom got a chicken chop. It was horrible. The fish is almost tasteless, which I could only make do with it by dipping into the tartar sauce. The chicken was dry and is just, totally not worth the money. The fries are just the usual normal fries.

The portion is okay, the price is a little pricer than the usual hawker western food. I don't see the point of eating Botak Jones again, with mediocre food priced at a steeper end for hawker western food.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Ang Mo Kio
Recommend to Friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 21, 2013
They used to be really good when they first started. Quality has dropped a lot and now they are just "Meh". Such a shame!
B
bryan-choo
December 08, 2013
Yes I know! I actually have tried it a couple of years back, possibly 5 years back due to its appearance in the tv variety show and it taste not that bad. So when it was in the coffee shop near my house I was excited to try it out again, and obviously the result was disappointing. After a few months of having their outlet here, they closed it and moved away. That just show how much the quality has dropped..
A
angel-sou
2 results - showing 1 - 2