Review Detail

Hawker Centres K kremekitten May 25, 2014 504
BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
Overall Score 

THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST BBQ CHICKEN WINGS EVERRRRR!!!!!

The bbq chicken wings here are sooooo juicy, crispy, fragrant and tender omg. I love the honey coating on the wings... a sticky yummy mess. The stall is located on the right side of the hawker centre where the famous prawn mee is at. I think there's only one stall selling BBQ Wings so it's unlikely you will eat from the wrong stall!! They are priced reasonably at $1.20 each and I can have 10 of them at one go if I'm feeling healthy enough to not fall sick the next day...

I usually come here for the carrot cake which by the way, is super amazing as well. The carrot cake is being fried by a deaf man so you'll have to point at the pictures with your choice of cooking (black/white) if his helper isn't around. I personally prefer crispy carrot cake as compared to the soft and mushy "all-scattered-around" kind so I love the ones sold here. The carrot cake here is crispy and tightly binded together with the egg.

The whole place is also clean and well-ventilated!! Highly recommend if you're looking for a place with great carrot cake and bbq wings :P

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments