Hawker Centres D david-tan January 30, 2013 340
I need good company.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

This place is lovely in the night - with the bright lights coming from all the different hawker stalls, there is myriad of food choices that I'm always faced with. With the large place that is available for seating, this is one place I love to come to for late night suppers - I never have to worry that I won't be able to get a place due to the crowd. More often than not I am faced with so many empty seats - better for me, at least I can casually stroll and decide what I want to eat before finding a seat. I can already taste the crispiness of the Roti Prata and the sweet juiciness of the satay in my mouth.

On certain nights, there are perks for staying a little later in this place. The reason being that sometimes, live bands do come down to perform, jazzing up the rather noisy place with some local talent. Who says a hawker centre can't actually be a place to be? With the local music scene in check, with the local food in check, all you need (or all I need) is some really good company and the night is good to go.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments