Hawker Centres B bryan-choo November 08, 2012 780
Favorite Hawker!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

The best hawker for the southern Singapore definitely goes to Alexandra Village Food Centre. My dad used to bring me over here during the weekends whenever he have craving for clay pot laksa and I want to eat my fried oysters. These two dishes are one of the popular foods in this market. Of course, there are more as seen from above. Why do I say this two food are the best?

That’s because their fried oysters are really the bomb. Everyone in my family loves it. However, the fried oyster stall only open after 4-5pm and queue would start forming afterward. Also, the uncle is super generous in the portion despite us ordering the cheapest plate. His fried oyster is really crispy and soft as they put more tapioca flour (I felt that more tapioca flour taste better, if not it’s really too dry).

Furthermore, their clay pot laksa is next my favorite. Their soup is really good, so thick! (I’m really craving for this, right now). With a variety of good food, this Hawker Centre will hit a wider storm of customer (It’s better to come at non-peak hours for most of the food and to come at evening for their fried oysters!!)

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Fried Oysters
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments