Review Detail

Hawker Centres M melody May 06, 2012 517
Find out your fav stall timing
Overall Score 

Adam Road food centre had been around for the longest time, at least to me it has since I could remember in my teen years going to the food centre for good food. It makes it easier as the place is opened 24 hours. Although the food's standard had been going down, there are some that stay constantly good.

One example is the Mee Hoon goren ikan bilis at the Indian stall right beside the Seafood stall. It costs $3 and for a big portion as such, I would say that it is definitely worth it. You could also add a fried egg if you want. There's also the grilled sting ray that's good just two stalls away from my first recommendation although I have to admit they're shrunk the size of the stingray and now are selling it at a higher price.

Don't miss out on the dessert shop that's manned by an elderly chinese couple.. Their Cheng Tng is definitely worth the try, though the shop seemed to only sell their dishes at a limited number.

Tips for those who are coming to the place for the first time is to take note of the opening/closing time of the stall you take a fancy to, because every shop seemed to have their very own timing.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments