Review Detail

Tori Q Hot
Fast Food A alleys-scavenger April 24, 2012 2466
Japanese lunchbox favourite!
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Value 

Overall Score 

Tori-Q lunchbox has been my one of my top favourite since I was in secondary school! It's a pity most Tori-Q stores does not provide much seats for customers to dine-in, but that doesn't deter me from buying a lunchbox and just standing at some free-standing area to consume it.

Priced between $0.70 to $1.50 per stick of meat, Tori-Q is actually something I'd consider as a snack instead of a real meal. Even it's lunchbox itself, albeit very tasty, is not enough to satisfy a hungry stomach easily. For one lunchbox, the cheapest costing about $5.20, it comes with 4 sticks of the meat with rice accompanied by seaweed and some Japanese sauce, which I find awfully delectable. It used to cost only $4.50, so with this price hike, I have cut down on consuming it as often as I would like to. However, if you simply purchase the sticks of meat alone, although they are really tasty, it would easily sum up to about the same price but not fulling.

If you are looking for a real Japanese cuisine, obviously Tori-Q wouldn't be the correct choice. However, if you are looking for a quick Japanese snack, why not give Tori-Q a try?

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
D
Top 50 Reviewer 94 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments